Monday, February 22, 2016

An Unsettling Little Horror Story By Christopher


Here's a tiny horror story about madness written by Christopher.




CHICKEN

The place is the same.  It does not change.  New people show up from time to time and cause chaos.  I don’t like new people or chaos or the mess.  I tell them all that I’m not in pain, not suffering.  Break it!  Suffocate!  I keep my house well lit with scented candles, and I like to eat food, like chocolate.  The water is toxic…burns the throat and sears the mind.  I like to dream about freedom here in this free country, again, again, again.  Birds are chicken.  I caught one yesterday and ate the chicken.  Locked the door.


So, police came to my door, asking about my friends.  I told them I’m not in pain, not suffering.  They asked to come in and look around, I said the place is the same.  It does not change.  Then chaos happened and I made two new friends.  I told them again about freedom in this free country.  Again.


Sometimes I go to the wall person and ask if he is okay.  He never responds right.  I try to ask him to be my friend and join my Facebook pile.  But he always asks me that same thing at the same time.  He is in pain and is stupid for not being my friend.  Half his face is red with blood all the time.  I say hey, what’s wrong with your head?  Then he points at it and I fall asleep.  Almost every time.


I gave my good eye to my friends.  The truth is I did not need it anymore.  I said hey Facebook, have my good eye.   Then I took it out with a butter knife.  Put it on the pile.  Everyone was so happy that day.  Later, after I lit all my scented candles, I was still bleeding.  Then I went to sleep.


I try to get the bad one out with sharp things.


One time, I killed the bad one.  But then I fell back asleep and he laughed at me when I woke up.  I told him about freedom in this free country and he knew I was right.


Sometimes I find animals in my Facebook pile.  They eat my friends.  So I shoot them and eat the animals for revenge.


I am not in pain, not suffering.


I am not in pain, not suffering.


I am not in pain, not suffering.


Want to join my Facebook pile?


Want to be my friend?

The place is the same.  It never changes.




*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...